RECIPE SIX: ONE POT GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA
Adapted from Recipe by Kristin Maxwell
YIELDS FOR SERVINGS
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. dry linguine noodles
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup milk/cream
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp. TeaVino Citrus Chamomile tea (ground)
- Heat olive oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic. Stir and cook until garlic becomes fragrant and just starts to brown; about 1 minute. Add pasta, salt, pepper, butter, chicken stock and milk/cream. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat, toss pasta, ad stir in Parmesan Cheese.
- Sprinkle parsley and ground tea over the top. Divide into bowls ad serve hot.