Yields 6 servings
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar, Swiss, feta, etc.)
- 1 cup optional ingredients*
- 2 tbsp. TeaVIno ground tea (Pomegranate Green or
- Cranberry Blood Orange)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Center a rack in oven and pre-heat to 350°.
- Whisk together milk, eggs, cheese, ground tea, and salt and pepper.
- Stir in additional ingredients. Pour the egg mixture into a pie dish. Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, or until centr is set, not jiggly.
IDEAS FOR OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS. ADD UP TO 3 INGREDIENTS TO MAKE A TOTAL OF ONE CUP:chopped broccoli chopped tomatoessliced onions or green onionschopped chivescubedcooked potato Greek olives chopped asparaguschopped pepperoncinis
cubed ham or cooked crumbled bacon